This extra special beer (ESB, to be exact) from the Anderson Valley Brewing Company has a great spicy-hop aroma with a huge malty backbone and a classic hop bitter-bite! Hop-heads rejoice with this gold medal winner.
- 1st Gold Medal: English Pale Ale – 2010 California State Fair Commercial Craft Brewing Competition (CSF)
- 1st Place English Pale Ale - 2008 San Diego County Fair Craft Brewers Competition
- Regional Champion: Bitter/ESB - 2003 U.S. Beer Tasting Championships (USBTC) Summer Competition
- Gold Medal: Bitter Ale – 1998 WBC
- Gold Medal: Bitter Ale – 1997 WBC
- Gold Medal: Bitter Ale – 1996 WBC